Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sauna + Body Massage

Finally it's time for me to try up this new experience.
Been wondering what will happen later as Yen did described to me the whole process which can be embarrassing in certain way.
I had opt for the sauna and body massage session instead of spa & facial. Been very exciting when i first enter the centre!!!
I started with the sauna session first follow by the body massage. Everything goes well and it's very enjoyable. I like to sweat; it's such a wonderful thing for me to experience the sauna especially after the termination of my toga class.
TANG, TANg, TAng, Tang.... the massage session comes right after the sauna. I was served by one of the small eyes lady (juz like me^^ no wonder she choose to serve me... haha), Chloe :) very soft spoken and friendly as well. I start to feel a bit nervous when i step out from the sauna room~~ keep wondering "what will happen next hah?"

She brought me to the massage room which shared by three... yen, LT & myself. Maybe I was too panic until i got a feeling that.... gosh... got stranger! (I only realise that it's actually two of them when i take a short wc break) I like the massage technique of Chloe and everything seem to be fine for me. The way she handle those 'hesitate' moment is also excellent. I don't feel much hesitation during the entire process>>> although sometimes it is painful :P

When everything is over, i get a big shock by looking at myself in the mirror>>> lion king??? hehe... this is due to the head massage and mainly caused by the scalp combing.

Yen's advice is true. The consultant came to us about the service top up. We have contributed for 10 more sessions just like that... T_T (now i know that ladies can shop everywhere and not only in the shopping mall).

This is a very good way to pamper ourselves especially after sitting in front of our 'lovely' pc for one whole day. After all, I feel more relax and it certainly chase away my tiredness~~

2 comments:

Samuel said...

Wooo wooo..... actually you can save your money if you wanna sweat, just go jogging :P. Btw, LT is Li Teng? How's she?

śtRawbĕrry cafě said...

haha.... another late reply from me^^
yaya, LT ma shi Li Teng lol... she looked great wo... been very busy with her new job!
uncle sam ah, tis is a brand new experience ma.
i got jogging la...
but FYI, yoga can sweat even more oh~~ jz tat class cancelled liao :(