Wednesday, November 12, 2008

***___Fake lawyer___***

why i put up such funny title? It shouldn't be any fake lawyer, isn't it??
=) It was indeed my experiences. of course i'm not a professinal lawyer in court.... that's why i called it as fake lawyer!!
I believe it is very challenging & fun to become an actual lawyer. The analytical & organising skills are the main elements of becoming a lawyer. As what i did for my little DI cases, it really involved these two elements most of the time.
Perhaps this is a good chance for me to experience part of the practice or rather life of being a lawyer in the actual world. Besides, it also serves as an important tool to help me control my emotion (you can't have the normal feeling like what you used to have). In the eyes of a lawyer, you do not see any truth!!! The only truth in your mind is what your client in favor with...~~In other words, the truth is depending on who is the payment master!!! Agree??

No comments: