Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Baking Enjoyments N_N








Been addicted to this new hobby recently~~ it's enjoyable though sometimes it can be tiring as well.

A few desserts were done during these 2 weeks time =D
It's good to have the dessert ever ready in the fridge and i can always share my 'successful products' with friends around me.... although sometimes i might not be too sure whether it's a success or failure...... ^^ i seldom try it before sharing ---> ostrich behaviour?!! wait for comment rather than face it first...

I enjoy the process a lot~~ especially when it's almost done and it's my turn to make a guess on the success rate *:*
sometimes it can be nervous *_^'''
occasionally it can be disappointing_when mission fail =(
BUT>>> there is unmeasurable excitement when i can get it done successfully!!!

Below is the list of my 'creations':
1. Dark Choc Brownie (i luv dark choc~~ yum yum!)
2. Mango Pudding (1st trial)
3. Konnyaku Jelly (my evergreen favorite)
4. Blueberry Cheesecake (for dear dear ah mei b'day)
5. Traditional Kiam Pia Cake (triggering by yen lol---> been commented as dessert for old people)
p/s: haha~~ paying too much concentration in baking until i forgot to take a good snap on them... all the above are captured using my mobile phone

After getting all these done, I felt like I have actually one step closer to my dream ad~~ become the real owner of a cake house.... no longer sit in the office and facing my pc most of the time. I believe it will be tough to run & manage the entire cake house~~ But~~ i do also believe that happiness & satisfaction will come along since i'm doing something that i luv to <':'>

It might not be a high class job after all, but~~~ who care as long as i'm happy with it.

4 comments:

Samuel said...

Eh, I thought you would like to try out your new camera -_-|||, now have turn to baking already, how about your lonely camera?

AmyLau said...

haha guess this is not for me kua -
"Blueberry Cheesecake (for dear dear ah mei b'day)".....

Little women said...

wonder when i can be lucky enough to try your cake?i like black cho also oh..

śtRawbĕrry cafě said...

sam: my old and new hobbies are inter-related oh... after bake can snap ma.... heheh

amy: ah mei is my niece...haha

fong: anytime!!! you are welcome to try it... be my guest~~