Thursday, May 7, 2009

new 'discovery'


I found a new preference which really cheer me up a lot~~

Been listening to MY FM since I start my working life. My little mistake to have unpluged the wrong plug had lead me to this new discovery!!! All the preset channels were gone by the time I replug in the plug... the radio was broadcasting-- Red FM, Today's Best Music.

I don't think I been listening to this channel before. At first I thought of reset it to what I used to have... MY FM, 988, Lite & Easy. However, I just can't get the right timing to switch it over... love all the songs that being played. All are exactly my favorite songs...

Now, I'll surely turn on the radio once I step in to my room... listening to radio no longer happen only in the morning when i want to ready myself to work.... but anytime!!

No comments: