Tuesday, July 7, 2009

disappointed experience in Shang



This is a back dated story. Been quite tied up by all the last minutes task and have no extra time to put this up.

The dinner buffet that I went for in 10 Jun is not too satisfying.... totally under my expectation. Food insufficient, slow supply of empty plate, slow service at the food counters etc. It's definitely not a very enjoyable moment to had my dinner under such poor condition... I don't even have chance to try the chocolate fountain as told by the crew that there is no replenish for it... OMG... what a disappointing answer!!!

I had shared my experience with some of my colleagues. Yen suggest me to put up a written complaint to the management as what her friend did before. Maybe I was too 'angry' with the service provided and thus I search for the contact and sent in my complaint accordingly.

The reply was received upon my return from Bangkok and Phitsanulok. What a standard answer I got on their quality assurance and all sorts of promises.I will call it a polite email and the manager even invited me to revisit the restaurant again. I don't think I can do so at least for now...it's time consuming in recover from the bad experience.

PS: Yen, no voucher ler.... hehehe =P

No comments: