Sunday, August 16, 2009

new discovery

haha... another late sharing from me...

been to this place a few weeks ago under the recommendation of ah bee. Impressed by the scenery around although it is built on a dump side.
Take a look on it...




It's a good place for relaxing your mind and soul. There are benches for you to rest on or you can just sat under the tree to avoid from hot sun in the afternoon.

Another amazing thing is~~~


Can you see Penang Bridge from this photo? Wow... let me tell you, the view is marvelous!
I been there during afternoon... augh... hate the hot sun. I should have went there again in the evening or at night as i believe the view will be greater. So, if you think of relaxation, away from busy city life, take a deep breath of salty seawind... then... come & visit to this little Gurney>>>this is what I called it. Need to do it fast before it get polluted by those illegal hawkers!!!
The location: behind the Spring condo, on the left of Jelutong Expressway if you are coming from Georgetown.

2 comments:

Samuel said...

That's near my house :P

śtRawbĕrry cafě said...

U shld go there for some shootings!!! NIce!