Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Refreshing ME

Finally, the rain stop and it's time for me to enjoy my long waited sunny day.



After shopped for the groceries, I start my makan trip. On my way to Balik Pulau, I stopped by a pisang goreng stall in Relau as usual. The pisang & chempedak goreng are too crispy and irresistable. Then, i continue my journey to have my favorite 'lemak + sour' laksa in Balik Pulau. Not to miss is of course my favorite white nutmeg juice... excellent taste to have it with the laksa :D

this is the 'mixed' laksa

mouthwatering while uploading this photo to my post

in order not to accumulate too much fat in my body... i went for hiking at BJ Hill. This seems to put away my guiltiness of over eating.

This time i really get it done successfully by stepping to the top of the hill. I keep practicing the yoga breathing concept on my way to reach the top. panting & panting & panting all the way. TQ dearest LKC for watch out those dangerous steps for me. I don't think I can make it without being told by LKC that :" it's nearer to the top now, just a few more steps".

I see determination in this short hiking journey. Stand firm once you have the goal set, be confident and go for IT!

p/s: I should have bring up my camera as the scenery from the top is nice... and the important thing is......i shouldn't miss this capturing as the next date for hiking is 'unknown' :l


1 comment:

sarah said...

i miss it.. so badly