Sunday, April 19, 2009

~~My nEw camera~~


Yes, finally i got my new camera after walking here & there in PISA for an hour plus. Seriously speaking, i don't really did much research on the camera model and pricing for my purchase except the half an hour before heading to PISA.

My only dilemma at that moment is Olympus / Canon?? I intend to make a change from buying Canon to Olympus but having doubt on the validity of my decision. Obviously Olympus looks more stylish lol.... unless i plan to get IXUS.... while IXUS seems like no compete to Power Shot in term of functionality. The only weak point for Power Shot is definitely its bulky look!!!! Now~~~ hard to get the answer for my questions!! except let go some of the features!

Went to PC Fair has actually speed up my complicated mind struggling as i have been attrated by the camera models that have been displayed out there! I believe nowaday Olympus & Canon are the two hottest brands which fighting for more market share... one of them should have won the battle so that it will ease my decision process ^;^ just stick to the winner__ hahahah

okok, back to my topic. If I stay at the Olympus counter for another 5 minutes, i believe i'll be ended up buying Olympus model. Its outlook really nice~~ but i don't really sure about its performance. In order to play safe, i have made up my mind to stick back to my always preference-- Canon.

The salesgirl really patient and friendly. At least she was not trying to force me for the purchase just like other sales person. I purchase the crystal cover and screen protector for my new toy as well.... in the hope that the extra protection can lengthen its life span..... =) I also bought a tripod from the stall.... the girl is really nice and I have no regret even if the side purchases might be indeed more expensive.


I have planned the 1st project for my new Canon...to capture sunset scenes probably during the weekend!!

2 comments:

Samuel said...

Faster snaps some pictures and upload it, so I can have a look XD

śtRawbĕrry cafě said...

OMG... i jz saw ur comment.
Yes sir!!! will do so very very soon ya!