Sunday, April 19, 2009

touR addicted









been to Melaka for a short trip after my training in KL.

It's an exciting trip although it is not a luxury one. I like to live like a bird~~ free to do anyhting as I wish.... That's what i experienced from the trip. Mainly because we go there by our own, no fixed timeline for us to follow at all. The only thing is not to miss the show and performance in A'Famosa Resort.... well.... we have somehow miss the most important part--- the carnival show!!! Initially i really mad about it; but after a while, i try to let it go as i do not wish to spoil my holiday mood just like that.
The animal world is similiar to the one in BKK. The shows are not bad but i would still prefer those that I have seen in BKK. I don't mean to criticise Buatan Malaysia, just telling my actual feeling through my experience.
I enjoy the heritage scenes a lot, it's so wonderful. I love the city~ like a old heritage garden. It reminds me of Holland as there are numberous windmills there. Too bad is that i don't have enough time to experience the river cruise which seems to be very enjoyable. I'll surely try it out during my next visit.... hopefully it wont be after another 14 years ^_* If so, then i'll have to bring along my kids there.
I have no regret to have the durian chendol from one of the famous souvenir shop (although initially I have been threathen by LKC that it might be an odd one). The taste was so so so......... fantastic!!! I was trying to think of a way to ta pao it back so that i get to taste it again in Pg..... of course, I have failed to do so....

The luckiest part is that i get to have a ride on eyes on Melaka which I can't make it in 2008. It's fun but a bit scarry when it reach the peak. The 'jaga' had broke my plan to try out eyes on S'pore. He is saying that the height for eyes on Melaka is 60m; but for eyes on S'pore, it's 180m...OMG, 3 times!!! I doubt whether i'm still interested in trying it or not *^*

After this short trip, all the travelling ideas keep flashing through my mind. I keep doing research on where to go next~~ Macau, TW, Hang Zhou, Bali or Tioman???

No comments: